Associate Membership of the New Zealand Retailers Association is available to businesses that are associated in the business of retail and wholesale but are not retailers or wholesalers. For an annual subscription from as little as $600 plus GST Associate members receive:
1. the opportunity to promote your business to over 6,000 retailers
- All Associate Members receive an advertisement in the NZRA website Suppliers’ Directory.
- This includes your company logo, contact details, a link to your website and a 70 word business profile.
- Members also receive discounted advertising in the NZRetail magazine and monthly enewsletter Talking Shop
- Every week a different Associates company is named the Associate Member of the week. Which means their logo is posted on the homepage of the NZRA website, and links through to a individual page of their Suppliers Directory listing.
2. specialist advice and consultation on:
- Employment matters and consumer legislation
- Lease drafting and negotiation (landlord/tenants rights & obligations)
- Advertising and trading compliance
- Business management
- Theft, shrinkage, & security
In most cases, these advisory services are included free with your membership subscription, just phone 0800 472 472
3. regular & relevant information
- NZRetail magazine
- Talking Shop monthly email newsletter
- Retail Outlook quarterly Westpac economic review
4. you can increase your profits!
- Access to special arrangements with various suppliers adds dollars to your bottom line, for example:
- Discounted credit card processing rates with Westpac
- Discounted electricity with Meridian Energy
- For details of the full range of member benefits please click on the member benefits link on the left hand tool bar.
5. the opportunity to have your say
- We work with local and central government, regularly presenting submissions to promote the views of the New Zealand retail industry and we welcome comments from our members
Please note: Associate members are not entitled to receive the database of NZRA members
For more information on the benefits of Associate Membership please contact us on 0800 472 472.